COVID ALERT LEVEL 2
- Aramoho Health Centre is open at Level 2 for phone and in-person consultations
- If you come to the health centre, it is recommended that you wear a mask
- Online bookings are currently unavailable
- Please download the COVID tracer app to help protect you, your friends and whānau
- Patients with cold or flu symptoms should go to the Community Based Assessment Centre (CBAC) at Whanganui Hospital for COVID assessment and testing. Opening hours are 8am to 4.30pm weekdays and 9am to 1pm on weekends.